FAKFAK – US BUSINESS COUNCIL BUSINESS MEETING, WASHINGTON DC, July 30, 2019
Fakfak Washington is a starting point page to promote Fakfak Economic Potentials and Investment Opportunities based on the first Business Meeting of the Vice Governor of West Papua, Mohamad Lakatani, SH. M.Si and the Regent of Fakfak, DR. Muhammad Uswanas, M.Si the Chairman and the members of the US-ASEAN Business Council at the Embassy of Indonesia in Washington D.C. on 30th July 2o19. The meeting was organized jointly by the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia, Regency of Fakfak and the US-ASEAN Business Council and chaired by H.E. Mahendra Siregar, Ambassador of Indonesia to the United States of America. The Fakfak Economy and Investment potentials presented by Mr. Joel Rohrohmana, Overseas Advisor of Fakfak Regent on International Cooperation in the fields of Economy, Investment, Industry, Education, Health and Governance Affairs accompanied by dr. Gondo Suprapto, Head of Fakfak Healthcare Dept.
In order to follow up this historical meeting of Fakfak Regency, and assist members of the US-ASEAN Business Council with information regarding Fakfak Economic Potentials and Investment Opportunities (FEPIO), this page provide documents regarding Fakfak business and investment profiles, business plans, cooperation programs, progress update, meeting/events schedules, etc.
Documents will be available in English Version and Indonesian Version by Business Sectors. Please do not hesitate to contact us if need further info.
I. FAKFAK ECONOMY POTENTIALS
II. List of Investment Business Plans. Click RED Words/Phrases for PDF Format Docs- Some need Passwords to access. Please Inquire from on Contact Us.
MODEL INVESTASI JORTIP
- Kerjasama investasi Kelompok Koperasi Nelayan dan BUMKAM
- Modal Investasi (Mixed Funding/SPK/Pinjaman Pihak Ketiga/Funders)
- Bantuan peraltan, Pembangunan prasarana dan sarana oleh Pemerintah
- Kerjasama Teknaik tentang Aqua Culture Farming System dgn Amerika/Norway
- Pemasaran dan Distribusi produk ikan untuk pasar domestik dan ekspor melalui Model Investasi JORTIP
Detail proposal dapat diunduh di SINI (Perlu Kata Sandi)
III. List of Trading Products (Sell & Buy List)
- Nutmeg & Mace
- Frozen Fish
- Tuna GG & Tuna Loin – Community Based Investment, Jayapura Model, Click HERE
- Salted Fish
- Flying Fish Eggs
IV. Tourism Promotion
- Cruises to Ancient Blood Finger Print
- Diving & Snorkeling in Ugar Island
- Ubadari River Falls & Mangrove Forest
- Momon Bay & Kitikiti Falls to Sea & Diving
- Fishing Games
- Birds of Paradise & Animal Viewings
V. Capacity Building & Needs Assessment Programs
- SEMs Capacity Building (training & education)
- Needs Assessment
- Product Knowledge
VI. Forum & Focus Group Discussion (FGD)
- Stakeholders Partnership Coordinating Forum
- FGD (Based on Project Issues)